piątek, 2 grudnia 2011

48 HOURS IN MILAN

A Few days ago I was in Milan for 48 hours.It was quite short time, but it was totally worth it! I bought some things which I will post on my blog soon. Today I want show you part I. of my places in Milan.

1.La Rinescente - An exclusive gallery,where everything has its own floor.On the ground floor you can find cosmetics,on the first you will find bags and accessories, on the next men's clothing and so on...
For those, who are not exhausted by an immensity of things.


2.Via Montenapoleone, the so-called Golden Square, which consists of the following streets: Montenapoleone, della Spiega, Sant Andrea, Borgospesso.Here one can find world labels as well as outlets ( D Magazine on Montenapoleone 26)



3.PASTICCERIA COVA- Montenapoleone 8.Give yourself a moment of respite and go to the well- known (amongst Italians) cafe.Here one can eat the best pastries I have ever eaten:)





Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz